Below we will provide four basic guidelines on how to play European blackjack， https://www.mmc33.net/sg/en-us/product/sports:
- At the beginning of the sport betting game, all players will make their initial bet.
- When all of them have decided the amount they want to bet, the dealer will say “No more,” and the betting round will be closed.
- At this time, the cards will be dealt with. The dealer will deal 2 cards to each player (which will be placed face-up on the table) and one to himself.
- Once the cards have been dealt, the player to the left of the dealer will start playing. The latter may make different types of play:
- Request card: the player can request all the cards he wants as long as the sum of all these does not exceed 21 points. If you go over 21 you will lose your bet, and the dealer will withdraw your cards.
- Stand: that is to say, keep the cards you have. This move can be made at any time.
- Double: the player will be able to double the value of his bet if it suits him. However, some of the casinos only allow doubling the bet if the player’s cards total between 9 and 11. This can only be done at the beginning of the turn, that is, after having received the initial 2 cards. When a player doubles her bet, she will receive one more card.
- Separate: If the two initial cards have the same value, a player can separate his hand into two different hands. For this, you will have to bet the same amount on both separate hands. Blackjack can never be obtained in separate hands. If the two cards that separate are 2 Aces, the player will only receive one more card for each hand.
- Once all players have played their hands, it is the dealer’s turn. This must obligatorily order with 16 and stand with 17.
- Once the dealer has played his hand, he proceeds to pay the winning bets.
How are the payments in blackjack?
Winning bets that are not blackjack are paid 1 to 1. That is if the player has bet $ 10 he will receive another $ 10, in total $ 20.
Winning bets with the move called blackjack are paid at 1.5 x 1. Therefore if the player has bet $ 10 he will receive $ 15 more, in total it will be $ 25.
On the other hand, if a player gets the same score as the dealer, they will recover the bet.
This option is given when the dealer’s first card is an Ace. In this case, the dealer offers players the possibility to bet on insurance, that is, to bet that the dealer has a blackjack. For this, you will have to bet a maximum of half the value bet initially.
If the dealer finally wins blackjack, players who have bet on insurance will receive double the amount placed on insurance. In other words, if a player has placed $ 5 on the secure bet line, he will receive $ 10 more; that is, he will collect $ 15 in total.…